No effort is too small, and there are many volunteer opportunities available — at-home projects, opportunities for working parents, activities that require a lot of hours, and others that require a minimal amount of time. You can make a difference!
- Birthday bakers — Choose a teacher or staff member’s birthday and bring a cake or sweet treat.
- Library Assistant – we love our volunteers to help with shelving books, creating displays, and helping prepare for library programs.
- Kinder Lunch Helper — Assist students during kindergarten lunch. Help open packaged items/drinks, hand out napkins and forks, etc. Sign up HERE for dates convenient for you!
- WatchDOGS (Dads Of Great Students) — Fathers, grandfathers, uncles and other father-figures volunteer at least one full day during the school year. You may read and work on learning with students, play at recess, eat lunch with students, watch the school entrances and hallways, assist with traffic flow, and any other assigned activities.
- M.O.M.S. of Miller – Based on the same concept as WatchDOGS, Moms Of Miller is designed to invite Moms into the school to experience a day in the life of the students. You will be involved in the classrooms as well as serving in a variety of different school activities as assigned by Ms. Miller or other administration. Note that you do not have to volunteer for a whole day – even if you just have a couple hours, you are welcome!
- Committee Member – serve on one of our committees to help the PTA plan and execute a variety of events and tasks for our school.
Available committees are:
For more volunteer opportunities throughout the year during specific events, please follow us on Facebook where we post SignUp Genius links often!