Why Volunteer for the PTA?
Research shows that when parents are involved in their children’s education, the children are more likely to:
- earn better grades.
- score higher on tests.
- pass their classes.
- attend school regularly.
- have better social skills.
- show improved behavior.
- be more positive in their attitude toward school.
- complete homework assignments.
- graduate and continue their education.
- learn volunteerism is a good thing.
The more parents participate in a sustained way, the better for student achievement.
Yes! I want to volunteer – how can I?
Click here to view the Volunteer Opportunities.